Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 5 in pics & stuff...

grate·ful

  [greyt-fuhl]  Show IPA
adjective
1.
warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful: I am grateful to you for yourhelp.
2.
expressing or actuated by gratitude: a grateful letter.
3.
pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome; refreshing: a grateful breeze.


I have so much to be grateful for in my life.  Crazy how easy (sometimes) it is to lose track of that. A big thanks to my incredible husband not just today, but all days.....   He makes sure I have time for me...  with friends, yoga or trips.  

I spent the day today with great friends and got my sweat on in yoga.  The dudes had boy night round 2 tonight.  Last night Joe took O to chill with his buddy Freddy and his cat Timmy.  Here is a most excellent video of O & Timmy:






And tonight, my sweet boys eating out at difranco's .  Couldn't love them more.  
Waiting for my homemade Lamb gnocchi!  

This is how we roll!



No comments:

Post a Comment