Sunday, December 30, 2012

Little Miss....

You know the cartoon characters- Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Giggles, Little Miss Chatterbox.... 


Well, you can call me Little Miss (Hormonal) Pissy Pants.  And not in the pee way, in the B way.  haha 


For real peeps, I am up and down the past few days.  Lucky for most around me they are not the focus of my anger or frustrations.  Sadly, for my husband, he is.  I also don't feel like being around certain people.  This is making me a pretty crappy friend.  I honestly don't mean to, it just happens.  I think it is extra challenging for me right now too because I can't go try a new workout (hell, it's challenging to walk a block), it's terribly cold outside (yes I am spoiled rotten and dramatic about the weather, but it has been really cold here), practicing yoga no longer feels good- everything hurts and lets face it; shots are really frowned upon any time during pregnancy.  ;) 

I could go on and on about how much of a cranky pants I am right now and how awful I feel, but what I realize is there is only a short period of time left before the Ninja is here.  I have to remember there is only a short period of time left where I can just hop in my car and go to Target or out to dinner or where ever I want without having to gather anything but myself.

I got an email from a friend (and Mom) the other night that I have a lot of respect for.  One thing she said that really made me sit back and think was, "Enjoy the last few days (as miserable as they may be) because a year later you'll look back with fondness and longing as your baby turns one and starts his second year of many establishing his independence".  Her email couldn't have come at a better time.    

So, for now I will still be counting the days.  I know it is still ok to feel like crap and talk about it.  However,  I will try to not be such a B and focus more on how very blessed I truly am!

PS-  Denver peeps!  On a very bright note I finally found a fantastic massage therapist!  I would highly recommend her for not just those of you who are pregnant but everyone!  Amazeballs!  Her name is Christine and she is at Elixir - check it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment