Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lucky

This is the note I woke up to Monday morning.  What a great way to start the day, right?  Especially a Monday!! 

My husband & I have always written notes to each other.  This tiny little detail of just leaving a note got me thinking what a big deal it is.  It can make a crappy start or end to a day better, it can put a smile on your face or make you laugh.  Monday mornings note got me thinking specifically how LUCKY I am to have such an amazing husband.

I am incredibly proud of him for so many things.  I am so lucky to have a husband and best friend who is so kind, loving and smart.  When he says he is going to do something, he does.  One thing he is not is flakey or wishy washy.  He is also a very passionate person- and I am not talking hubba hubba passion right now- I am talking the type of passion in what he loves to do, passion in who he loves, passion in speaking his truth (and if you must know, he also has a lot of "hubba hubba" passion too).  :)    I am also extra lucky because he puts up with my crap. ha ha! 

The above list could go on and on, however the coolest thing to think of now is how LUCKY our Ninja is going to be to have such an incredible Daddy.  The things he will teach our son are going to be so fun and exciting to watch.  And wow, what a great role model the Ninja has to look up to.  I really can't wait.

I am truly blessed, or as this weeks theme will be, LUCKY.   Life is short.  It is very easy to forget the little things like "I will fill my cup in this way" and how each and every one of us has something to feel/be LUCKY for.  You fill in the blank this week-  whats your "lucky"?

Thank you Doo (aka- Joe) for being my LUCKY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment