Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ninja Shower

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I got the steroid shot in my hand yesterday and holy moley did it hurt- blood and all!  Post shot kept me from typing anything more than a couple sentences every 30 minutes.  So far I do not feel any improvement (it is actually worse) but the good doc says it can sometimes take up to a week to feel any diference.  It is also possible it will not provide any relief at all.  The only "cure" to this pregnancy induced carpal tunnel is having the baby!  No biggie though, I rolled the dice on this shot and soon will see what the outcome is!  I'll keep you posted. 
 
Onto the fun stuff!  Sunday afternoon was my baby shower thrown by none other than "Team Ninja".  This team consisted of a 'pit crew' of 5 incredible ladies.  Yes, 5.  Yes, the Ninja has a 'pit crew'.  Yes, he is so spoiled already!  My biggest regret of the time is I didn't get a pic of "Team Ninja"-  surely this calls for a alcohol induced celebration after Ninja is here for a pic!  Yes, please!
 
Needless to say it was nothing short of amazing.  I am so grateful for generosity they put into this super fun day.  I am so grateful for those who were able to make it to the shower.  I am super grateful my Mother in law and sister in law from Minnesota made a special trip out just to be here.  I am truly blessed and so is Baby Ninja.  I wish I could put into more words how thankful I am, but alas, I will say it was f-ing awesome and infinity thank yous!!  I did miss my family and friends who weren't able to make it from Nashville, KC, HTown, NYC, Florida and Minnesota.  However, I know I will be seeing you all once the Ninja gets here.  Happy dance all around!

I was going to have my photographer Jeffrey Grounds Photography (he is great) come to the shower, but I ended up not doing it.  Bummed on my part for not doing so, I would highly recommend it to those of you that are planning.  I am waiting on a few pictures that my mother in law was kind enough to take.  Once I get those from her I will post!  For now, here are a few the girls snapped of the cutest flower arrangements I have ever seen.  Like I said, these ladies did such a kick ass job with the shower. 

Thank you so much.  My cup runneth over. 


Erin from Plum Sage  









 

No comments:

Post a Comment