Monday, November 5, 2012

Letter of love to the Ninja



I am telling you this kid is so loved!  Today the Ninja got his first email from Auntie J.  It was too cute not to blog it! 

I will speak for him in saying: "Thank you Auntie J for getting this mean shot, I shall shower you with love kicks and kisses upon my arrival.  You are pretty much my favorite.  Love , Ninja"

From:
J
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:18 PM
To: H
Subject: Dear Ninja...


 
My left arm is currently lame right now.  The whooping cough shot got me right in the muscle – down dog is going to kick my tushy tonight. 

 

I would like you to know how tough your Mama is.  She gets poked and pinched all the time and never ever complains.  I am very impressed with her and how flippen tough she is. 

 

So excited to meet you.  Stay safe in there!!!

 

-Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment