Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sunshiny day!

I have been working on this particular post since Thursday.  Now that our little Ninja is awake more (which I love) my time is spent a little differently as each day passes. 

I am so happy to report that Owen is feeling much better.  Wednesday after following up with his doctor again we decided to change the formula one more time and are so happy that we did.  Now, it is our turn to try and catch up on some much needed sleep..... or try- key word, TRY! This is something I am NOT good at.  I am working on it though.  ;)

O is 5 weeks old now and we are still sticking close to home and not getting out into public quite yet.  We have had a couple Starbucks dates, but that is it.  Just a few more weeks though and I will feel comfortable taking him out and about more.  I think the first places we will visit will be all of our favorite restaurants.  Some may say we have an issue, but Joe and I love eating out and trying new restaurants. 

Tonight I want to give a big shout out to some of the most amazing women I know.  They have helped me with O.  Been there to hang out and stay the night.  Answered my questions or just come by to hold him and shower him (and me) with love.  I honestly have no idea how anyone does this alone.  I, WE are truly blessed. 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment